Simple Condolence Message. Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow. A thought of comfort and condolences to the grieving family. Our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy. Sharing in your sorrow with love and friendship. No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss. However, this article will give some of the quotes, messages and Condolences email to boss, friends.
Condolences Messages for Loss:
- So sorry to hear of your loss. I pray that God will grant you the strength. My most sincere condolences.
- Sad to hear about your loss and I express my sincere sympathy to you and your family.
- My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the peace that you seek.
- Sad to hear of your loss. My condolences, and please know that my thoughts are with you and your family.
Sympathy For Loss Of Husband :
- I know he was so special to you. I know how much you loved him. But, I guess God loved him even more. That is why he has called him up there in heaven to watch your back from above.
- We are saddened to hear of your loss. Your husband was an amazing person to have around. I’m so lucky to have met him in this life.
- Your husband was a perfect gentleman and a great human being. He will be missed for his goodness in life. Sorry to hear about the loss.
- What an exceptional person your husband was. We hope that you are surrounded in love.
- Though your husband is gone, he still lives in your heart and in the children that he has left you. Cherish and treasure those memories for they will give you strength to carry on. My deepest sympathies for the loss of your husband.
- We may not understand why he had to leave us so soon but we pray that God will comfort you and lift you up. Our prayers and thoughts are with you during this painful time that you have lost your husband. You are not alone.
- It is not how long a man lives, but how deep that life is. In your pain and sorrow remember that he was a great man. Our sincere sympathies for the death of your husband.
For Loss of Mother:
- I extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family. May the soul of your mother be at peace with our Heavenly Father.
- I am truly sorry to hear about your loss. Your mother was a great woman and she will be truly missed and will always be remembered.
- A mother is the most valued being on earth. No one and nothing can fill the void created by the loss of our dear mother.
- May fond memories of your mother bring you comfort during this hard time in your life. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.
- Please accept my condolences for the loss of your mother. She was a great woman and much admired. I’ll be thinking about you and you’re in my prayers.
- Thinking of you as you celebrate the remarkable life your mother led. God bless.
- When we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us. May you take comfort in knowing that you have an angel to watch over you now. We extend our most sincere condolences to you.
- Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow that I feel for the passing of your mother. Please accept my condolences.
Sorrow For Loss of Father:
- We were sad to hear the news about your father’s passing. Our most sincere condolences.
- Your father’s passing has left an immense void – he truly was an outstanding man. Our thoughts are with you.
- Your father will be terribly missed. He was loved by all of us and he will be cherished in our memories forever. Our condolences.
- My heartfelt condolences. Your father was an outstanding man and it seems that he has left us too soon.
- Your father always bragged about how wonderful you were. I hope you know that you meant the world to him. He’ll be missed. Truly sorry for your loss.
- Holding you close in our thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time.
- May God shower light on your life ahead, and guide you through these sorry days. I can understand your pain, but the soul that is no more with us shall see peace and rest.
- Your loss is painful, and it is very difficult to come through such times. Keep faith in God, and he shall pour his love and care on you. We are always there to support you, take care.
- Your father was one of the nicest people I know and I know that he was a great dad too. You have my deepest sympathy for your loss.
- No matter wherever he is, he’ll always be watching over you. He will stay with you forever.
Condolences email to boss:
This is an example for Condolence email to boss
Dear (boss name)
It is indeed very unpleasant and disheartening to know that your friend has left us for heavenly abode. I am utterly in shock to hear this terrible news. I know that for his friends and family and of course you and your wife, this is a loss which cannot be repaired, so for you, his family, it must be shattering, a crushing blows.
He has always been so humble, cheerful both personally and professionally. He had earned a tremendous reputation in a very short period of time. It is indeed very unpleasant and disheartening to know that your friend has left us for heavenly abode. I am utterly shocked and heartbroken to hear this terrible news. I know that for his friends and family and of course you and your wife, this is a loss which cannot be repaired, so for you, his family, it must be shattering, a crushing blows.
Please accept my heartfelt condolence on the untimely death of your friend.
(your company name)